Friday, November 20, 2015

Blitsy HoliDIY Ultimate Crafter - Votes

Hello everyone!! Just a quick post to let you know about the Blitsy HoliDIY Hub and the Ultimate Crafter Challenge. If you are not a member of Blitsy yet, click here to become a member. This is my referral link.

Blitsy is hosting the Ultimate Crafter challenge, where we submit our holiday projects and ask our friends to vote for our submissions. The project with the highest number of votes will win the Silhouette Cameo 2 and $500 to shop for new crafty goodies at Blitsy.

I have submitted quite a few of my Christmas cards. Please click here to see my cards and vote for them, if you like them. 

Thanks for stopping by. I will see you soon with a card!!

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

All done on all your entries that I could see. Good luck...I have a cameo and love it.xx { aNNie}

Suchi said...

Oh Wow!! So cool...will check them out! :)