Hello everyone! I'm here to share a quick card that I made recently.
I was inspired by a card and technique that Joanna of Inspired By Stamping had shared about a month back. Here's a link to her blog post. I used the small flowers and leaves from the Inspired By Stamping - Just For You and Love Sentiments stamp set. I used water-based markers to stamp the image on watercolor cardstock. Then I used a darker shade marker to add some shadows and blended it a wet brush with the ink of the lighter color. I hope this makes sense. For leaves, I just smoothed the color out - didn't add a darker shade, as I liked this color better. I added a few dots here and there with the lighter color marker. The sentiment is from the Inspired By Stamping Sun-Ripened Pear stamp set. I mounted it on coral card base, as it matched the color perfectly. This card reminds me of the floral embroidered handkerchiefs.
Thank you for stopping by. Please do let me know your thoughts and comments.
Submitting this to:
- Addicted To Stamps and More - Make Your Mark
- All Sorts - Birthday
- Craft Stamper - Take it Make it - Anything Goes
- Crafty Cardmakers - Floral Profusion
- Curtain Call Challenge - Frosting
- Double D Challenges - Flowers Galore
- HLS Watercolor Challenge - Anything goes with optional twist red
- Inspired By All The Little Things
- Mod Squad Challenge - Floral Frame
- Penny Black Challenges
- Power Poppy Power and Spark Challenges - Frame it up
- Word Art Wednesday